Monday, August 19, 2013

Heyo!

 Hi there people of Earth...or any other beings that have happened to stumble across this blog! Let's start this off with a knock knock joke. Knock knock *Who's there?* Knock knock *Knock Knock Who?* YAY! YOU GOT IT RIGHT! 
I promise, my posts will (probably) not (always) be like that joke, but because this is a blog about me growing up, and that joke came from my dad, they may very well be like that joke. I'm so sorry. 
 Anyways, I don't want to give too much away at once, otherwise you'll have no reason to read, but I believe that it's customary to give a brief summary of just who I am, so here it goes.
 My name's Rose, I am indeed of the female gender, and a lady never reveals her age, right? I live on the planet Earth, and I REALLY love water; everytime I see a fountain or a pool, or just some semi-large "body" of water, I get a very strong urge to jump in (yes, even during the winter); I haven't succumbed to it yet. 
 So, there you go. A little bit about me. I don't know how much I'll update, or what I'll post, but that's just part of the craziness that is life.
BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment